Nova was established as a Private Training Provider in September 1992 and celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2012. We are part of the recruitment agency Staff Select Ltd. Over the years Nova has operated a number of youth and adult training programmes and also delivered employer led programmes and qualifications such as NVQ's and Apprenticeships.
Our Head Office has always remained in Willenhall Town Centre (within the Walsall Local Authority). Historically we have delivered training programmes across all four Black Country Local Authorities. In 2001 the organisation opened its first centre outside the Black Country, setting up a motor vehicle workshop in Telford.
Over the past 5 years the company has spread its wings further. Our focus has remained on supporting the wider West Midlands region. At the present day Nova now operates provision in the local authorities of Birmingham, Dudley, Herefordshire, Sandwell, Staffordshire, Telford and Wrekin, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Worcestershire. Our Apprenticeship programmes and other employer led services see us delivering education much further a field.
Our programme delivery now includes; 16-18 Study Programmes, 16-18 ESF NEET Provision, Apprenticeships, 14-16 School Provision and various Adult Employability Provision. We offer Maths, English and ICT training as part of our courses and also deliver vocational training in the following; Bricklaying, Carpentry, Painting and Decorating, Plumbing, Plastering, Warehousing, Retail, Sales, Customer Service, Business Administration, Hair and Beauty and Motor Vehicle.
• In placing Learners at the centre of all plans and activities
• In striving for the highest standards in providing Equality of Opportunity for learners and in maximising the benefits of diversity.
• In setting targets and monitoring in respect of participation, retention and achievement for all groups of learners.
• In embedding quality and diversity into it’s policies, programmes and actions.
• In valuing staff who are considered as equal partners in delivery of the company’s vision.
Our organisation is subject to various external assessment, below are links to a selection of our external Ofsted and other reports.