Customer Service Courses
Thetford - (Norfolk)
Customer Service Training Courses
The Level 1 in Customer Service qualification provides the first step towards a career dealing with customers. The qualification introduces the basic elements that are needed to enable learners to work on a range of practical skills in a real working environment.
• In addition to this Nova’s Headstart programme can also help you with the following;
• Training to prepare you for college or to get a Traineeship, Apprenticeship or a job
• Help with employability skills such as CV writing and interview skills
• Conﬁdence building and team work skills
• Work experience placements
Headstart is for anyone who has left school and is aged 16-18 or those aged 19-24 who have learning difﬁculties and/or disabilities. The programme is predominantly at level 1 but can include level 2 skills and qualiﬁcations.
This is an introduction to Customer service and includes:
• The importance of appearance and behaviour in customer service
• Legislation, regulation and procedures to follow in customer service
• Introduction to customer service
• Communicate effectively with customers
English and Maths
English and Maths skills are vital for employment and to secure a place on courses at a higher level, including university.
We have a team of tutors who will work with you to achieve these essential qualifications and enable you to apply these skills in your day to day activities and work.
Must be aged 16 to 18 and you do not need any previous experience in the industry
Continuous on-course assessment of assignments and work placements
Progression to Traineeship, Apprenticeship or employment within the Customer Service environment.
Education, Health & Care Plan
At Nova training we aim to provide training and education for all who can benefit from it, including those with Education, Health & Care Plan. Nova Training believes that all people are of equal value and seeks to promote positive attitudes towards diversity and to eliminate discrimination.
An EHCP replaces Statements of special educational needs (SSEN) and Learning Difficulties Assessments for children and young people with special educational needs.
If you have an EHC Plan or disability and you would like to know more about what we offer at Nova Training, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This activity is part-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF). ESF supports activities to extend employment opportunities and develop a skilled workforce.